Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cokelat ft. Angie Hart - The Hardest Part




Uh... I found someone else, that makes me feel life is right again
Uh... Aku bertemu seseorang, aku tergoda

Hu... The hardest part of that, as I can't have it all
Kau bukanlah milikku

Hu... Sungguh berarti saat kau datang dalam hidupku
Hu... Just happened in time, you came to my life, I can't hold it on

Hu... Tak mudah bagiku, tuk mencintaimu, aku bukan milikmu ooh
Hu... The hardest past of that, if I can't do it all, 'cause you belong to someone ooh

Hu... I found someone else that makes me feel I can't hold it on
Hu... The hardest part of that, as I can't have it all, 'cause you belong to someone ooh
Hu... The hardest part of that, as I can't do it all, 'cause I belong to someone ooh



No comments:

Post a Comment

komentari dengan santun dan hati