Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Continuation of kid's story

A year of playground I felt very very long, I thought it was longer than a year, perhaps two years. Everyday from Monday to Saturday at 7 am I had been very tidy and ready for the pre-school. My uniforms were 3 kinds as I remember, the yellow one, the batik one, and sport uniform. The school bell was at 7.30 perhaps. And what we spent in the class were something like making things from paper and glue and plastescine. We also learnt about songs and the geoghraphic of our country, Indo. . . like learning the names of big mounts and big lakes of Indonesia I remember lake Tempe besides Toba, and river or lake Way Kanan. . . We learned also about Islam Religion. The names of prophets and the names of angels.

Each Saturday or Windsday I forget was sport lesson day. Our school which consisted of two classes walked to the nearnest Grass Yard. Which was very large and quiet. Mayhaps, we did some light exercises and the standard ones of course the warming up. We played ball games, mayhaps. I don't really remember. We played tags. The most catchy thing in the big grass yard was a deserted hut near the yard. Oh I wondered who lived there. Now the site of our sport grass yard is used for a big factory which I don't know what is called.

After 2 lesson hours, the class went into rest session, The Lunchtime, in which we ate the lunch we brought fro house or we bought at kiosks before. We spent the free time with playing, again :). Playing the facilities of our school.
For your info, our pre-school building was located inside a range of troops. Sometimes one of the troops came inside our class and talked to our teacher, Ms. Imas. He even sometimes brought with him his rifle. Hah, I who was very scared to troops and cops got used to them, we found them very nice to us.
Per month, we were given -we bought- 2 worksheets which looked more like magazines to me. With them I learnt how to make figures, numbers, letters, and arabic letters from dots. Also painting pictures on it, which sometime became our homework.

To go to my school, I had to cross 4 streets, and I walked for about 15 or 20 minutes to reach it. The distance was about 400 m. I passed my friend's elementary school every day. Compared to my pre-school, His elementary school was much noisy and had more stalls. I often bought pack of cards there, the a hundren picture cards which had pictures of police sign behind it.

What is interesting in my pre-school is when mothers went together perhaps a class or fewer to each student's house. I really like these occasions, so I could enlarge my child's view and I knew where my friends lived. The mothers always chatted when they were walking and also when they reached the house. We, the children were running around kidding and begging for snacks :) hahah sweet old days of mine.

At the age of 5 some months I enrolled to elementary school. It was not the elementary school near my pre-school. Nein. Because that school were considered too remote and not many good students went there. I went to the school in the West direction of my house. Around a half kilometre or more. And here I and my friend from my friend from pre-school enrolled, However we got different classes, and I wept T,T , ih...
The first impression was the kids at elementary school played more varied games besides tags, they played football.

At the first grade, I had many many new class-mates. Some of them came from a housing complex at the far region of our city. Sub city of the South. I found many interesting chacractersfrom my friends. One of the them suffered autism, but she was very rich. She was kind to everyone, as I remember. And she got her period earlier than anyone in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

komentari dengan santun dan hati