Friday, September 9, 2011

hmmm, just a silly boy band

hai, do you know a band called All 4 One?
It's a 90's boy band from America whose songs are spectacularly romantic

Some of their songs that I like so much are, such as:

Someone Who Lives In Your Heart

I Can Love You Like That

So Much In Love

Smile Like Monalisa

Damn, if you are falling in love or feel so broken-hearted or you miss your someone special so bad, you can't even cast away their images off your mind, the songs above will take you deeper to your situation.

If you keep listening to those songs, Soon you'll be caught singing them sub-consciously.

there are some lines of the lyrics, I'll share here:

So in Love, are we two? Just Can't wait to say 'I do'
So in Love, are You and I?

=============================
Last night, I dreamt that you were beside me
It seemed so real, that I cry
When you touch me
You're my angel
And you giving me wings
And I fly away with you whereever you go

...

If there's one thing in this world that I know is true
It's 'love' that I feel when I'm thinking of you
No ocean No mountain can keep us apart
'Coz no one can take away someone who lives in your heart

==============================

And all this time that you've been waiting,
You don't have to wait no more...

I Can Love You Like That
I would make you my world
Move Heaven and Earth
If you were my girl

I would give you my heart
Be all that you need
Show you, you're everything
That's precious to me
If you give me a chance

...

You dreamt of love that ever lasting
Well, Baby, Open up your eyes!

If you want tenderness?
I've got tenderness
And I see through to the heart of you

If you want a man, who will understand?
You don't have to look very far

==============================



damn, aren't they great?
They truly have strong words which carry the singers' emotion

The joy when he's in love, when he is with his gf and going to wed

The hard feeling, when someone is away from their loved one
His belief that his love is real, he thinks they're unseparable

The passion to love someone very idealistic in love

I LIKE THE BOY BAND. THEY'RE GREAT
even if their songs might sound very silly


                                                    Settembre, 09 2011, circa 1 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

komentari dengan santun dan hati