Wednesday, November 9, 2011

uhc

I dreamt I have a class with my class in a strange building. However I am requested to take off someone somewhere, I have calculated before the estimated time in the short journey and the estimated time when the lecturer is due to come . So, I leave the full seated classroom and get on my bike to take that person. Suddenly, when I get back to the building,  I get confused that I cannot find the classroom. I still hope I am still allowed to attend the class, since my belonging and shoes have been still inside the classroom. When I peek inside the classroom, I don't find any friend of mine, and I don't wear any shoe too. After some confusion, there come my friends who say to me that they had outdoor class, the class is over it's time to go home. I feeI so emotional that I feel I am to hug a student who's from Cirebon and she takes my hug with some easy rejection. Then I am taken by a close friend of mine right to the parking lot, which locates in a strange place. We have to walk in tunnel, which floods half a feet and is grassy I don't wear shoes. I meet 3 of my girl students who look unsatisfied with my conduct and say I am expired.
Later, my dream goes to an unidentified place that I have spent my time. A young man shows me recorded video about him, me, and some my gang friends ride on river boating. Next thing now I am on my bike with my friend, a woman on the passanger seat who's from Jkt. She talks to me sometimes on the bike. I begin to think that she makes a distance between us both on the bike. However she begins put her hands around my waist my body and sits closer. She hugs me so tight that I feel not easy to breathe. I question myself why she is such an agressive woman, she keeps her tight close. The route then is an imaginative turn around right side before the Padaarang freeway exit from Bandung, she starts some caht with me on the ride and she puts her lips so close with mine and when I begin to speak she kisses me, Goddamn It feels real, we get hotter, that I fear my bike would crush. I invites her to visit Kotbar, we goes there I park my bike. We find a jacket similar with our club, however it's logo on the back is different. We deal with the security. Finally we decide to get on the bike again.
I wonder to grope her tits, after hot kiss we had. I woke up and my lips got sore a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

komentari dengan santun dan hati