Friday, November 25, 2011

What I dreamt again last night?

 I dreamt again about my class-mates. Some of them, were close to me, some not. I dreamt that we had a vacation to a big city, westwards ours, Bogor.  We were at a parking-lot look alike place, on a big road with not so jammed traffic. The unique thing is that the vehicles on the road were driven by animals, instead of motors. We decided to take on those vehicles.  Out of nowhere, my next building neighbors were with me. They counsulted about their PC to me. I found that they named their pet with my name.  I walked along a Pasopati like highway, but much sleepy road than that. Located in Bogor. Furthermore, instead of trafficlights like on the Soekarno Hatta main road, there are some railway that were ungated. Damn so dangerous, hazardous and harmful.  I dreamt that I was holding a little girl aged around 4 - 5. That when I took her body, I automatically put my hands on her tiny ass and arms to take her body. She cried. And cried. She insisted not to touch her ass, and insert sth with my fingers.  When I looked around, what I saw was people griefing. So was I, I felf so sad. I saw a boy, p'haps a reflection of me sitting in a corner catching his ankles wept.  I was taken to an old woman. We had a chat.  ________________________________________________________24112011 7:04

No comments:

Post a Comment

komentari dengan santun dan hati